Friday, April 11, 2008

If you have a chance to choose your hometown, where would you like to be born?

What do you think about that? If it happen, What will you choose? I think It's really a great chance because when I were young, I always hoped I were born in Holland. Holland is very beautiful and fabulous with a lot of flower, and nice weather. I have heard so many legend of Holland, and I pretty love them. In my imagination, this country is like a magic, very very interesting and exciting. But this is just my hope when I were young.
Today, I'm 17 years old that is old enough to recognize how drastic I love my city, my hometown, and my family. I were born in Dalat city where I have my past, present, and future. Every my memories are still kept in my mind. I don't concern whether they are good or terrible, but this is my life. Dalat is the place where I grown up, I love it by every things: the flowers, the weather, the local people. Dalat gave me so many chance to plant flower, tree, and so on with my family, to climb on the mountain, to play game with my friends, to make o lot of sweet memories. So I'm sure that if I have a chance to change my hometown, I won't do it. I'm happy with my life over there, I love Dalat and Dalat is the place where I will choose forever.

6 comments:

snowboy said...

If I had a chance to choose where I was born, I would choose Australia.I like that country, though I've never been there. I like Australia because her nature.

D'blog said...

Hi Anna. I'm D :D. I agree with u L). Nowhere is better than our hometown right? :). Nice to have u as my friend.

AZUL said...

Anna, I glad to know how do you valorate your hometown and your family, and how impotant is to you. If you'll never forget who are you,where are you.You will be success.

Anonymous said...

Hi! this is martin. thank you for your comment in my blog!! :D Do you want to born in Holland? Hmm~~ I've been there several years ago. there was good country, and very beautiful, but the weather was so complicated. It's similar to Seattle. I've never seen the sun when I traveled there. Sorry!! don't be worry about that! Sunny day was very good. (I saw it when I visited second time).

kelly said...

Maybe I would choose Japan, if I had chance to choose where I was born because I like that country, and people in their are very polite ^ ^

AZUL said...

Hi Anna! I'm again. That happenned to me when I was teenager. I thought Italy is the most interesting place in the world. The language the most romantic. Does not trut. When I was in New York, I met some italians and they gave me other impresion about them. Anyway,I had other place in my mind, U.S. Both places was related with the language. I think if I have born in those places could be speak their language. Even if I have born in other country might I am thinking learn Spanish. Now,long time later, I know that I can live in any place and learn any language if I want. I remember a costarican proverb that say "Nothing is better than home"____Yami